Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Let's start this by saying I hope that everyone is having a nice Christmas! Even though I'm not able to fish during the winter the Christmas season is one of my favorite times of the year. I enjoy seeing the snow falling even if it means I won't be fishing! It is also great to take a step back from everything and spend time with family, especially when you live 18 hours apart.

My Grandmother came up again for Christmas this year, and apparently brought the good Florida weather with her! It wasn't a white Christmas this year, which is certainly disappointing, but I don't think I miss the snow too much!

Even though there wasn't snow on the ground this was still a very special Christmas for us at the Hoosier Hawgs Team! Being surrounded by family was great, the food has been good, and there have been some great gifts of fishing gear and other useful items. This year I got some fishing hoodies, some frogs and cranks, a new bag, and a new combo! I really like the feel of the new combo and think it will be a great worm and jig set up. It is also a great new addition to my Lew's reels and Berkley rods collections!


This Christmas has been one for the books here in Central Indy, and I'm very happy with how it went! And, while it will soon be over, the memories will last a lifetime! Everyone have a safe and happy holiday, and a great start to the new year! Merry Christmas from the Hoosier Hawgs team!

No comments:

Post a Comment